Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Alexander McQueen Ivory Lace Wedding Clutch

Alexander McQueen Ivory Lace Wedding Clutch Tube. Duration : 5.10 Mins.


Hi YouTubers, How are you all? It's been awhile since I did an unboxing or haul video for the ladies.. all my recent purchases have been men's items so i'm hoping this comes as a little treat. I was somewhat reluctant to show this first, but taking into consideration the interest surrounding recent events, I thought why not share it with you all! So a lot of you may already know that Prince William married Catherine Middleton recently. Kate's wedding dress was designed by Sarah Burton who is creative director at Alexander McQueen. I was very impressed with her choice. You guys all know how much I love the McQueen brand. I have purchased the Alexander McQueen Ivory Lace Knuckle Duster Clutch. It is a stretched version of their standard sized clutch, made of nude/beige satin and covered in ivory lace. The interesting fact is that this is the exact same lace used on Kate Middleton's wedding dress! I believe it is French Chantilly lace. This clutch is intended for bridal use however, I'm sure it can be carried at other formal events. I purchased this as a gift for my first cousin who is getting married soon. There are also the matching shoes but I may make that video some other time if I get a chance. The 'Knuckle Duster' closure is embellished with Topaz stone Swarovski cystals. The interior is fully lined in nude leather. I tried to demonstate how this clutch is held by sliding the fingers into the rings, but personally I don't think it's a good look for me! haha What do ...

Keywords: Sarah, Burton, Alexander, mcqueen, Wedding, Clutch, Dress, 2011, Royal, Kate, Middleton, Prince, William, Catherine, Fashion, Designer, Luxury, Haul, Shopping, Unboxing, Un, boxing, mrluxelifey

No comments:

Post a Comment